Health and Safety
In respond to the health and safety, we care and deeply concern about your health as well as the health and safety of our staff. We are taking the following precautions to ensure the strictest cleanliness and safety in our facility at all times:
- Both the practitioner and client must wear a face mask during the session.The client must also wear a face mask from the time they enter to the time they leave the facility.
- Please wash your hands after your arrival is recommended.
- Friends and family of the client are not allowed to wait in the reception area while the client receives massage/facials/eyelash extensions.
- Our therapists often wash their hands and arms before each session and thereafter.
- All our linen is washed at high temperature after each use, also massage/facial table are thoroughly wiped down with antibacterial, alcohol – base gel and sprays.
- We wipe down our door handles, front desk area, seating area, restroom area, all stationaries repeatedly during the day.
- We have antibacterial, alcohol-based gel available for all clients at the front desk, table, restroom, and inside the massage/facial rooms.
* We are using BARBICIDE® (hospital grade) for all Facial Equipments,
** We are using Pursue™ Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate (Hospital Grade), Lysol Disinfectant spray and 70% Isopropyl Alcohol on all surfaces and everywhere.
*** We have proactively increased the frequency and intensity of our cleaning.
Please pamper yourself and keep healthy.
KINARA SPA TEAM.